ATTENTION! webbing line is subject to daily and half-year Regular Inspection. A detailed description of the cases in which the webbing line should be removed from service and replaced with a new one is contained in the Webbing line Troubleshooting.
In case the wear and tear of the webbing line are beyond the acceptance limit, it’s needed to order in time a new webbing line as a replacement part so that the autobelay has not to be taken out of service during a delivery time when the actual webbing line is worn-off.
The webbing line is subject to MANDATORY decommissioning until the excessive wear condition is indicated as boundary value in the Troubleshooting.
It's PROHIBITED to use webbing line wear equal to or greater than the wear rate indicated in the Troubleshooting Table, as this can cause danger to the life and health of people.
It's PROHIBITED to draw wet webbing lines inside the autobelay.
EXCESSIVE WEAR TABLES
Red graphs show the condition of the webbing line, in which the webbing line must be taken out of operation immediately.
Orange graphs show the condition of the webbing line, in which there is excessive wear and it is necessary to replace the webbing line shortly.
Green graphs show that the webbing line is usable.
RUN-OUT NOZZLE TABLES
Red graphs show the condition of the nozzle, which must be taken out of operation immediately.
Orange graphs show the nozzle is necessary to replace shortly.
Green graphs show that the nozzle is usable.
If the webbing line has traces of cuts, tears, erasures, excessive shrinkage, contamination, twisting, jams, and other damages, which according to the Table of wear of the webbing line are a prerequisite for the replacement of the webbing line, and then it must be replaced.
It's PROHIBITED to allow both sides of the webbing line to be pulled into the inside of the autobelay. This retraction can lead to the removal of autobelay and the need for repair.
It's PROHIBITED to use non-original webbing lines of TwinPoint autobelay.
In case of retraction of both edges of the webbing line inside the autobelay, it is MANDATORY to contact the authorized service center or the manufacturer of the CK FormAT.
ALGORITHM of webbing line replacement
- Remove the autobelay and place it securely on the working table.
- Pull out the replaceable webbing line until it stops.
- Remove the nozzle according to the nozzle removal algorithm.
- Pull out the webbing line until the joining shackle appears, connecting the webbing line and guideline so that the joining shackle leaves the autobelay no more than 10-20 cm.
- Install a suitable pin (screwdriver) in the loop of the guideline to prevent the webbing line from being pulled into the autobelay.
- Unscrew the joining shackle.
- Remove the webbing line.
- Tighten the bolt on the joining shackle to 2 Nm, making sure that the bolt head is aligned flush with the level of the securing mechanism.
- While holding the new webbing line, remove the pin from the loop of the webbing line and allow the new line with the joining shackle to slowly retract under uniform tension into the autobelay.
- It is PROHIBITED to retract the webbing line with a twist or jam. Failure to comply with this rule may result in improper operation of autobelay, failure of the device, and impairment of the safety of life and health of people.
- Make sure that the shackle enters smoothly and tightly and does not get stuck on the guide inside the device. If necessary, repeat step 10 several times until the shackle is properly retracted.
- While holding the new webbing line, let the new webbing line slowly retract under its own tension into the autobelay at a speed of no more than 0.5 m/s.
- Insert the nozzle according to the nozzle installation algorithm.
- Return the autobelay to work and check the correct operation of it on the climbing wall.
CHECKING AND INSPECTION OF THE NOZZLE
If the nozzle has traces exceeding the permissible level of wear, cracks, deformation, or corrosion, it must be replaced. If necessary, take out of operation autobelay to replace the nozzle.
It’s PROHIBITED to use non-original nozzles.
Algorithm of nozzle replacement:
- Put autobelay on a solid working table. Make sure that it lies securely and does not fall.
- Pull webbing line 1 m from the device.
- Fix the webbing line over the swivel or carabiner so that the webbing line is not pulled into the device.
- Unscrew both parts of the plastic nozzle with the screw wrench internal hexagon.
Algorithm for joining shackle installation:
- Screw both parts of the plastic nozzle with the key screw so that the webbing line is free and without twists and jams entering the device.
- Smoothly release the webbing line and let it smoothly pull into the device.
- Check the correct operation of the autobelay.